Category Comedy , Crime/Spy
Year: 2002
Time: 94 minutes
Production: New Line Cinema
Director: Jay Roach
Cast:
Mike Myers, Beyonce, Michael Caine, Seth Green, Verne Troyer
MPAA PG-13 / UK12A
Our Rating 9/10 - They don't make 'em like these anymore!
Watchability 9/10 - Watch it again if you haven't seen it for a while - it's better than you remember!!

Plot:

Austin learns that his father, Nigel Powers, has been kidnapped by a new super-villain called Goldmember, and taken back in time.  Austin travels back to 1975 and teams up with old flame Foxxy Cleopatra to defeat Dr. Evil, Mini Me and Goldmember one final time.

So, how does it end?

Dr. Evil bonds with his son when Scott grows more evil, shunning Mini Me who defects to the good guys.

Goldmember and Dr Evil escape in a Sub, ready to use a tractor beam to pull a meteor to earth for mass destruction. They've also kidnapped Nigel Powers.

Austin, Foxxy and Mini Me board the sub and put an end to Dr Evil's plans. Austin is about to shoot Dr Evil when Nigel appears and tells Austin that he can't do that - Dr Evil is his son. He was kidnapped as a baby and raised by evil Belgians. Austin and Dr 'Dougie' Evil reunite.

Meanwhile Goldmember uses his own highly-personal 'key' to activate the tractor beam, but Austin and Dr Evil team together to reverse the beam and destroy the meteor. As they grab Goldmember, he turns to the camera - as John Travolta.

All the cast are in the audience of the movie - with Tom Cruise as Austin, Kevin Spacey as Dr Evil, and Danny Devito as Mini Me.

As the movie ends, we're back in the sub with a now completely bald and evil Scott ... Evil, promising to get Austin Powers, before he's overcome with the need to moonwalk!

Vote:

1.00/10 ( 1 Vote )
Hits: 14709
Trailer: 0 (coming soon) Reviews: 0 (email us!) Comments: (see below)

In cinemas now In cinemas now...
Cars 3 Cars 3
Lightning McQueen has enjoyed great success in the Piston Cup, but a new breed of racecar, led by the quick Jackson Storm are threatening to disrupt racing, forcing many cars into early retirement. Lightning refuses to give up, and with the help of old and new friends, is determi...
Despicable Me 3 Despicable Me 3
Gru is fired from the Anti-Villain League when 80s-inspired Super Villain Balthazar Bratt steal a priceless diamond, and he takes the blame.  But when an elderly gentlemen shows up at his door to inform Gru that he has a long-lost twin brother, who is desperate to become a villa...

Other movies Check out: